Woman to Woman
March 31 - April 2, 2023
Bridging the Gap between
AA and Al-Anon Women for the Past 47 Years - Since 1976. A Safe Place for Caring and Sharing. A Day of Spiritual Renewal.
Lake Brownwood, Texas
New Procedures for 2023
1. Lodge fee is now $45.00 per person. Scholarship recipients are not eligible to stay in lodge.
2. Sign-in sheet will be available starting at 10:00 am.
3. You no longer need to stay on the premises once you have signed in.
3. Sign your name only. Do not sign in for a buddy if they have not arrived yet. We will do our best to put people that want to room together in the same room but cannot guarantee.
4. Beds will be assigned when registration opens at 2:00 pm.
5. Please remember that board members are volunteers who are doing their very best to ensure you have a wonderful conference weekend. Remember, too, that you are a member of a 12-Step program practicing principles in all your affairs. :)
"...women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other."
The Woman to Woman Conference is held at the Texas 4-H Center just northwest of Brownwood, Texas. The nearest large airport is DFW which is about a 3 to 4 hour drive. For those who wish to use GPS, the physical address is:
Texas 4-H Conference Center
5600 FM 3021,
Brownwood, TX 76801.
Their emergency number is 325-784-5482
Additional information about the facility is available at their website: